Monday, June 7, 2010

Number 32, 65 and 75 REINSTATED and Number 39, 25 and 56 COMPLETE!!!

Wow, I'm actually really slack at keeping up to date on this thing... Well here we go again...

I have reinstated every task I had discontinued, that didn't last long, lol...

Number 32 - officially change my name (by depole) to Ternaya Lee Jeffrey-Nielsen... Well that one doesn't really need an explination, I'm getting divorced...

Number 65 - Get pregnant... I suppose this one never really left but I didn't feel I was ready, I'm probably still not, but it doesn't help me wanting it... I want to be a mum and dang it I reckon I'll be a pretty good one!! But will be later on toward the end of the 1001 days, probably late 2011 early 2012 I reckon...

Number 75 - Fall in love (again)... My husband and I were never going to get back together, was just me wishfully thinking and him giving me false hope... Anyways we no longer see each other and I may even officially move this one in to IN PROGRESS or COMPLETE soon... We'll see what happens, that's all I'm going to say on that for now though ;-)

Number 39 - Meet at least 2 more people off BubHub in real life... Actually completed this one without realising it because I wasn't thinking about it... haha... I've actually met more than 2 (that I didn't know in real life before)... So there you go :-)

Number 25 - Get my first tattoo that symbolises something...

Completed on the 6th April 2010... The butterfly represents freedom (because its free to fly) and the stars remind me to reach for the stars and follow my dreams... I love my tatt heaps!!! It didn't hurt much, its original and something I will always treasure... Thanks to Michelle at Jims for drawing it up and putting it on me...

Number 56 - Keep my fish George and Millie alive for 6 months (Got them in October 2009)... They are still here 8 months later so I've done a good job :-) they even have friends that I've kept alive 6 months (their names are Jackson and Tommy lol)...

Stay tuned, I will have completed one more by days end tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment